The site map has navigation on one page.
Notice how this site is made for screen reader users? That’s by design. I also tried to make this site easy to use for magnifier users before I lost my vision.
I’m a totally blind, gay, author and accessibility consultant. I used to be legally blind. For more background, check out my about page.
I stutter so strongly prefer written communication.
Below will be some quick links and screen reader tips along with some recent updates.
- All recent work/news
- site map of pages.
- Subscribe to updates.
- news and updates
- writing overview. This holds archives and highlights.
- Event information. including how to view past events.
- Events calendar to see where I’m presenting.
- Opinions and thoughts.
- Press and media
Some recent updates.
This isn’t a comprehensive list of updates. See all updates or check out the site map.
- Against Disability education
- I’m participating in the 2023 writers strike
- Taking back author agency with FanFiction
- AI might break the internet.
- How to convert Markdown to Shun manuscript format
Screen reader tips.
- The site map breaks down the site into sections.
- When clicking anything in my writing archive or any other category or tag page, use headings to jump titles. press enter on the title to see the content.
- Category and tag links are beneath the author bio on posts.