You’ve entered my domain. Now give me a cookie.
If you’re new here, I hope this page will be a good starting point to my website. If you’re a frequent visitor, you can still get a lot out of this page. Think of it like a quick reference guide. Or, think of it like a warning because I heavily promote the evil agenda of inclusion and LGBT+ lifestyles LOL! Screen reader users can have a landing page to browse without having to work through menus and trees and lists and child pages and the like.
That’s a thing people should understand right off the bat. Screen reader users are a priority for me. Making things easier on sighted people isn’t as high on my list. I guess that’s because I’m totally blind myself. I used to be legally blind until my 2017 birthday when Glaucoma robbed me of my previous 20/200 vision.
I tried to make things easier for low vision readers before I lost my vision. I hope the contrast makes it easy.
Now, onto what I do and what I’m all about. I’m an author, speaker, advocate, editor, and accessibility consultant and tester. I’m a proud gay male. I’m a journalist but I also dabble in fiction from time to time. I often start or assist in many advocacy causes. I aid research firms, teams, and companies actively researching accessibility. It’s rare that I do any of this for free.
I’m a huge advocate and consumer of audiobooks, audio dramas, and movies and TV shows with audio description. I’m a bibliophile above everything else though.
I stutter so prefer written communication.
I’ll answer emails faster than voicemails. When presenting my written work on stage I will ask that someone read my essay or work. If you’re the host of the event contact me to discuss this.
Below will be some quick links and screen reader tips.
- A site map of pages.
- View recent work.
- Personal blog posts. You can also Subscribe to my personal updates via email
- A one stop page to get to my writing. This holds links to archives, categories, forms, and highlights.
- My overall resume. Holds speaking and project links as well.
- Books I have written.
- Audiobooks of my work.
- Donate to me. Apart from buying my books or hiring me directly.
- My calendar to see what I’m up to and where I’m reading or presenting.
- My contact page.
Screen reader tips.
- There’s a navigation bar at the top of every page with child menus.
- When clicking anything in my writing archive or any other category or tag page. The layout is such that only the post headings are shown. These are structured as headings and links. You’ll need to press enter on the title to see the content.
- I include email addresses inside links such as, send an email to, write to, and similar wording.
- The categories and tags links are below my author bio heading when viewing posts. These tags and categories include RSS feeds as well. To get the RSS feed, add a, slash, RSS, at the end of the URL when visiting a tag or category.
- When linking social media, I always try to link the mobile versions of pages.