You’ve made it to my website! Notice how this site is made for screen reader users? That’s by design. I also tried to make this site easy to use for magnifier users before I lost my vision.
Here’s a brief intro about myself. I’m a totally blind, gay, author and accessibility consultant. I used to be legally blind. For more background, check out my about page.
I stutter so strongly prefer written communication.
Below will be some quick links and screen reader tips.
- A site map of pages.
- Subscribe to updates.
- Accessibility work.
- Blog and news.
- writing overview. This holds links to archives, outlets, awards, and highlights.
- Event information. This holds information about all events including how to book and view past events.
- My books.
- Patreon page. Apart from buying my books or hiring me directly.
- Events calendar to see what I’m up to and where I’m presenting.
- Press and interviews.
- Playlists featuring fiction and nonfiction.
Screen reader tips.
- The navigation bar at the top of every page has child menus. It also has a landmark tag.
- When clicking anything in my writing archive or any other category or tag page, use headings to jump titles. press enter on the title to see the content.
- Category and tag links are beneath the author bio on posts.