Notice how this site is made for screen reader users? That’s by design. I also tried to make this site easy to use for magnifier users before I lost my vision.
I’m a totally blind, gay, author and accessibility consultant. I used to be legally blind. For more background, check out my about page.
I stutter so strongly prefer written communication.
Below will be some quick links and screen reader tips along with some recent updates.
- All recent work/news
- site map of pages.
- Subscribe to updates.
- news and updates
- writing overview. This holds archives and highlights.
- Event information. including how to view past events.
- Events calendar to see where I’m presenting.
- Opinions and thoughts.
- Press and media
Some recent updates.
- How to appreciate humans
- Writing to prisoners as a blind man.
- Books to understand me.
- NewDay trailers
- Using indie publishers with a literary agent.