Track my reading and writing updates below!
works in progress.
- Robert Kingett started reading The Lover's Dictionary by David LevithanI'll never be a part of the revolution because books like this always snatch me up and make me care more about people than politics or the status quo. I just love this synopsis!(comment on "The Lover's Dictionary")
- Robert Kingett wants to read The five stages of Andrew Brawley by Shaun David HutchinsonThis is getting an audio release later this year. I am so excited!(comment on "The five stages of Andrew Brawley")
- Robert Kingett finished reading Real Life by Brandon TaylorI loved this book. Others call it pretentious, Transphobic, and sexist, but I really didn't think Wallace was misogynistic. The author wrote this in like a month, and some parts really illustrate that more editing could have been done, but overall, this is a slow paced, character driven, book with a lot of internal conflict. I was here for all of it! And, okay, Wallace is very cute. I could listen to his inner thoughts on a daily basis. Kevin R Free narrated the audio, which is probably why I just sank into the pages after I made some time to really sit down, relax, and read.(comment on "Real Life")
- Robert Kingett wants to read I Kissed Shara Wheeler by Casey McQuiston50 people are ahead of me on five copies at my library. This book looks interesting, so I am hoping my library for the Blind will get it so it can be an instant download.(comment on "I Kissed Shara Wheeler")
- Robert Kingett started reading Before We Disappear by Shaun David HutchinsonThis one should be fun! I've also read the short story that inspired this story, so this should be wicked fun!(comment on "Before We Disappear")
- Robert Kingett finished reading The apocalypse of Elena Mendoza by Shaun David HutchinsonI absolutely loved the mental health advocacy sprinkled throughout this book. I will certainly read this book again, but, I liked other books of his better than this one. This one, was just fine, to me, and that's fine. A book doesn't have to be terrible or great.(comment on "The apocalypse of Elena Mendoza")
- Robert Kingett replied to SoulDessin's status
- Robert Kingett replied to overcode's status
- Robert Kingett commented on Real Life by Brandon TaylorThis is a reflective book, it seems, which I like. I also really, really, really, love introverted men like me! This book is good. Kevin R Free is a fantastic audiobook narrator.(comment on "Real Life")
- Robert Kingett commented on Kate in Waiting by Becky AlbertalliPicking this one up again! This one seems very fluffy.(comment on "Kate in Waiting")