Fans can see my media appearances and journalists can request to interview me for a story.
I’d be happy to provide quotes for a story. Because of my speech disability, I will only accept textual interviews from print journalists or bloggers. Send me an email via the link below.
For book review requests, contact the publishers of my books.
For rights requests, contact my literary agent.
As said above, I’d be happy to provide quotes for a story. Because of my speech disability, I will only accept textual interviews from print journalists or bloggers. Send me an email via the link below.
Audio and video.
View all my multimedia appearances or check out the most recent ones below.
- Down to the Struts talks Artificial Divide
- After Fan Pressure, Netflix Makes ‘Daredevil’ Accessible To The Blind
- Flipping the Script on Audio Description – Going Social
Read all print quotes or view the latest print appearances below.
- Disabled Professionals in Publishing Interview
- Structured Negotiation 2nd edition
- Editor interview with Libro FM
- The Case for Alternating In-Person and Virtual Conferences
- TV is failing visually impaired people.
- TimeCrest is accessible with great writing
The below shows the latest Google alerts for my name.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.