Video game accessibility is essential for all parties involved, from developers to gamers.
This keynote lasts for about 30 minutes with Q&A afterwards but duration can be negotiable.
Some of the points covered in this keynote will be:
- A personal introduction detailing the importance of gaming and reviewing games on the basis of accessibility.
- Why accessibility matters to gamers and developers.
- Types of adaptive technology available.
- Where to learn about game accessibility guidelines.
- Best practices when designing for accessibility
- Examples of poor accessibility implementation
- Examples of good accessibility implementation
- Conclusive statements regarding gaming
There will always be time for Q&A after a presentation.