I am totally shocked that I still have this many readers, especially after disappearing for a month. Well, good news, I am back online!
So far, I have 12 pieces of software to update, 2,876 emails to delete, an update to apply to my PS4, and 30 articles I have written that need to be published. Ironically, I think I have read more than anyone in the last year.
You all will read about everything that I did when all of the journal entries are edited and published. I missed voting for absentee voters registration, so I will have to go down there and vote on voting day, it seems.
I have a dozen news articles to read. Here’s a few things I’ve missed while offline this past month.
- Apple’s CEO comes out as gay. I honestly don’t get why this is national news headlines, because, well, why should anyone care, really. I guess it’s a good thing for all the gay haters in the world, who really don’t know their ass from their head, because this way, when a person says how they hate fagots, people can just point out that a faggot invented that shiny new IPhone they have and watch as they stand there like an idiot trying to think of a response.
- There’s an update for the PS4. FINALLY! YouTube support! Shareplay! Hell, yeah! Finally!
- A new chromebook is on the way, hopefully. Samsung, impressed with my SMART TV review, is now offering me laptops. Yay
- The Victor Reader Stream had a new update
- Bookshare has a new website.
- There’s a new MAC OS update.
- There have been new DVD releases with audio description,
I haven’t quite dug into my RSS feeds yet so I am sure there’s a bundle that I am missing, so I will definitely get to reading!
Toodles peoples! Until next time!